Investing in Greenville, SC

5 Replies

I am an investor in Asheville, NC and the market in my area is already very saturated so good deals are hard to come by. I have been looking to the surrounding regions for deals and Greenville, SC has caught my eye. 

I would like to connect with investors and realtors in the area to start exploring the market. I have learned from several friends that there are some promising parts of the city where prices are still relatively low. 

I live only an hour drive from Greenville, which makes it a desirable place for me to invest and I look forward to meeting people who know the area!

Cheers!

Welcome.  I did the same thing for a while until I moved from Asheville to Greenville.

Welcome @Zion Greenfield . Last week we had a BP meetup for investors in the area and sounds like something that would be beneficial to you in the future. Next week Thursday a few of us are getting together again to walk through some flips. I will tag you in the group. Good luck on all of you future investing!

Dave VanDommelen thanks for the info! I have not been apart of a group on bp yet so I'm not sure how it works but I would love to take part in your future meetings!

Welcome Zion,  My wife and I invest in the Greenville area and just so happen to own a real estate brokerage also.  If I can be of any help please let me know.

We are having another BP meet up at some of my current rehabs on August 27th.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/582/topics/220...

Welcome, Zion. 

Glad to hear from you and we'll do all we can to help/network/learn/take action!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here