Investing in Greenville, SC

5 Replies

I am an investor in Asheville, NC and the market in my area is already very saturated so good deals are hard to come by. I have been looking to the surrounding regions for deals and Greenville, SC has caught my eye. 

I would like to connect with investors and realtors in the area to start exploring the market. I have learned from several friends that there are some promising parts of the city where prices are still relatively low. 

I live only an hour drive from Greenville, which makes it a desirable place for me to invest and I look forward to meeting people who know the area!

Cheers!

Welcome.  I did the same thing for a while until I moved from Asheville to Greenville.

Welcome @Zion Greenfield . Last week we had a BP meetup for investors in the area and sounds like something that would be beneficial to you in the future. Next week Thursday a few of us are getting together again to walk through some flips. I will tag you in the group. Good luck on all of you future investing!

Dave VanDommelen thanks for the info! I have not been apart of a group on bp yet so I'm not sure how it works but I would love to take part in your future meetings!

Welcome Zion,  My wife and I invest in the Greenville area and just so happen to own a real estate brokerage also.  If I can be of any help please let me know.

We are having another BP meet up at some of my current rehabs on August 27th.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/582/topics/220...

Welcome, Zion. 

Glad to hear from you and we'll do all we can to help/network/learn/take action!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you