Votes
Mike Chubb
  • River Grove, IL
Votes |
abandon home for my self!!!

Mike Chubb
  • River Grove, IL
Posted Aug 23 2015, 09:04

I found a property that I was going to TRY(i say that cause I needed funds) and buy to fix and flip...however life situations  have come up and I need a home for my self and 3 kids with the one on the way...here it goes 3br brick home 2 bath unfinished basement in cook county illinois...back taxes on this property are all that is owed no mortgage it's on 3 property pin numbers which #2 has been sold to a tax buyer that can only be redeemed from that tax buyer for 23k(i have been in contact with them and they have not deeded the property and won't for awhile) pin#1 and #3 has unpaid taxes a portion sold to a tax buyer and the others just need to be paid for. Total of 18k which comes to a total of 41k just in taxes to control the property I need the owner to sign the deed over before I pay any taxes he just wants 5k so total purchase is 46k the home needs 73k in rehab it's currently no livable due to no water heater and a hole in the roof I cannot get conventional lending as I need to do a few steps with the 46k to clear title ( no lender or title company ive called will deal with this property) I need a creative way to obtain this property my partner in business(my father) has the credit and income to help me but we have no 20% at this time he's also apprehensive about hard money and we have no one to lend us the money what can we do?

Loading replies...