Investor Friendly Realtor in Dayton OH?

9 Replies

Hi BP, I have been struggling to find a "good" investor-friendly realtor in the Dayton OH area. I have contacted a few that I found on Zillow/Trulia, had great conversations with them, received all sorts of promises for how they can help me as an out-of-state investor and then they go completely dark. I invest in non-performing notes, and occasionally need to foreclose on a property when we are unable to get the borrower(s) to re-perform or give us a deed-in-lieu. I am in this situation right now with a property in Dayton. I completely disclose this up front whenever I speak with a prospective realtor. I realize that the realtors are probably thinking that they might help me only to find that the property sells at the Sheriff sale, so they don't want to waste their time. However, I find that more often then not I do end up get getting the property back and then need to sell it via a realtor. Even if it does sell I am willing to pay them for their effort expended. Any one have a good recommendation for who to work with?

Wayne,

I would be more than willing to help you out. I just got licensed in June, but that also means I have lots of time to work with you and help you out. I have a huge support system in my office and my office also has our REO team in it. I see investors every day when we are selling bank owned properties. Fell free to inbox me or give me a call and I should be able to help you out.

Thanks,

Rod

@Wayne Snell I've been very happy with my realtor Chris McAlister Roost Realty. I chose Chris because he personally has a large portfolio of investment property in the Miami Valley also he has an in house Property management team I think he told me like 150 properties under management. I think he would be more in the Springfield area. We're currently working on our second deal with him. Another realtor I know of in Dayton whom I met through the REIA is Sham Reddy. I've not worked with him personally, but I've heard good things and I think he would be worth interviewing.

@Bryan C. Thanks for the call out.

@Wayne Snell There are some good options for you out here. I have a short list of people that are worth working with, and some that you should avoid.

@Drew Smalley and all. We host monthly meetup in Dayton. You are welcome to come out. https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/23...

@Darrin Carey My wife and I are interested in investing in the greater Dayton area from out of state. We would like to interview a few candidates. Would you mind PMing me your short list of recommendations and those to avoid?

@Scott Mitchell I'm happy to talk with you, and give you some specific recommendations, and some to avoid. Matching you with the right ones will be specific to the types of properties and the types of areas you are interesting in investing in.

Give me a call, I'd be happy to talk to you and help you narrow your options. I am not an agent, so I am not an option there.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.