Roll call for investors in Idaho

2 Replies

I recently saw this idea on the biggerpockets forum and decided that I would give it a try. Credit to @Charles Worth and @Brie Schmidt

Copy and paste the questions below as a template to use in your introduction and feel free to add you own twist on it:

=================================

Name:

Types of investments or business (fix and flip, wholesale, house hacking, NPN, realtor, buy and hold, etc.) :

Types of Properties:

Target areas, counties or cities:

Do you invest in or out of state (or both):

What are you looking for:

Why should others contact you:

================================= 

Name: Tyler Herring

Types of investments or business (fix and flip, wholesale, house hacking, NPN, realtor, buy and hold, etc.) : Fix and Flip, Buy and Hold, House Hacking

Types of Properties: Single-families (fix & flip); multi-family (buy and hold)

Target areas, counties or cities: Rexburg, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, mostly Southeast Idaho

Do you invest in or out of state (or both): Prefer to stay in state

What are you looking for: Single and Multifamilies that need some rehab work so that I may get a good deal. To expand the network through partnerships in order to improve my net worth.

Why should others contact you: "Don't ever let someone tell you you cant do somethin'. You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period" -The Pursuit of Happyness

For as long as I can remember I have lived by this quote. I don't believe the words "I cant," I would never let someone tell me how far I could go or how much I could accomplish and I wont put limits on myself. Every day I try to push myself to new heights. I'm always looking for the next challenge or opportunity for improvement.

Good idea @Tyler Herring

Name: StacyA McBain

Types of investments:  I hold multi-family properties in Ada/Canyon Counties.

In or out of state (or both): In-state, as close to home as possible. I have transitioned from buying, to helping others buy and sell investment properties. I do this as an agent specializing in investments and through Avid Investors, an Idaho Real Estate Investor's Club.

What are you looking for: Sellers of properties with strong potential returns, to share with my investor clients in Ada/Canyon County. "Coming soon" properties that aren't on the market yet (including before any market-readying work has started). 

Why should others contact you: To network; to boost up their power team with an agent specializing in investment real estate and my highly-specialized team members; to request anl invitation to Avid Investor's Club. 

There are a couple good, successful investment clubs in town, and that's likely because they serve as a great way to personalize conversation and opportunities, while staying in the real estate mindset and "in the know."

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.