Detroit trip 9/27-9/29: Looking to connect with local investors

4 Replies

Hello!

My investing partner and I are flying out to Detroit to walk the streets of a few target neighborhoods and to meet the team we have been building remotely.  If any of you are local area investors, contractors, property managers, attorneys, or turn-key operators, please respond to this post.  I would like to meet as many local real estate professionals as possible during my trip.  My plan is to purchase some properties during the October auction and I will be analyzing several deals in person as well as finalizing my Detroit team. 

Thank you

@Shane Clark Good luck on your upcoming trip. I am a Realtor in the area, if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me.

@Shane Clark Good luck on your upcoming trip. I am a Realtor in the area if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me.

I just purchased a couple properties in the Sept auction and will be picking up few next month also.  I hope we can connect and share mutual success.  I visited Detroit late August.  

I can help you.  I've bought at the auctions for years and have been very successful. Lots of money to be made.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.