are there any investors who invest in DAYTONA FL?

6 Replies

Hello i wanted to know are there any investors who buy in daytona beach fl?  If so how have your properties performed in that area?  Im looking to start investing in Daytona so i was just curious thanks!

I have been for the last year and the ROI is incredible! Working on some flips and just closed one that was awesome. I could not be happier!

I'm in that area. A lot of multi-family and good opportunity, both in the island and right off... I live in the Maitland/Winter Park area and, if I can help, let me know.

@Nigel Dixon , @Krista Goodrich , @David Ferri

I am looking for Multifamily or SFH buy and hold deals in the Daytona Beach/Port Orange area.
I am moving there in a year or so and would like to get ahead of the game and start cash flowing before I purchase my primary residence there.

IF y;all can point me in the right direction as to the ABCD areas that would be awesome.

Avoid Holly Hill...there are some excellent deals there but it is super sketchy so I would stay away from there to start. Port Orange is a great area to start for your SFH, great prices and most of the neighborhoods are decent.

@Krista Goodrich  

Hello Krista, 

Are the flip deals harder to come across now in the daytona area ? seems to be so ..

Is there a lot of crime in Holly Hill?  What should I look out for?  I might buy a 4 plex there for 150K which has a 11% cap.  I saw teh place, and it wasn't bad.  The area seemed a bit rough, but nothing I haven't seen before.  The tenant I met was actually pretty nice.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here