I Created a Real Estate Market Criteria Spreadsheet

I Created a Real Estate Market Criteria Spreadsheet

Anonymous · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 7 votes

Hi!

I wanted to see what you all thought about this spreadsheet that I just created. It is meant to help me analyze each market I'm looking to enter with a Buy & Hold strategy. I have listed the sources I gathered my data from and I wanted to know if there are any other variables I should include in the spreadsheet. Each row is formatted such that the highest price is highlighted or the lowest price is highlighted depending on the label (i.e the cell with lowest price to rent ratio is green as it is most ideal while the highest GDP is green as that is most ideal). This is just the first draft and I am sure that I'm missing something, so please shed some light if you can! 

Thanks,

Trenton 

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anonymous · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    EDIT: Why is it that I can't upload the spreadsheet onto the forum? Sorry for the newbie problems!

  • Anonymous · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Sorry for the triple post. I decided to go ahead and attach a screenshot of the spreadsheet. Let me know what you think of the criteria.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.