vacant land

6 Replies

I bought a 8ac parcel in stagecoach Nv  about 8yrs ago. I was going to sub divide into 2 ac

ea, and put mobile homes on them. mkt went bad so I didn't.  I paid 120 k cash plus water

hook up. Im looking to sell or???

I also have 3ac comm. lot on Hwy 50 @ Lafond in Dayton nv.  Pd. 100K cash and want sel

or ??? Please advise

@John Innes

Hey John

Where abouts is Stagecoach NV?  is it anywhere near Las Vegas?   

If you want to sell in this market 1 of the best ways to do this may be to take payments over time.  You just may appeal to a bigger audience of buyers.  Of course it's going to depend on what's currently going on in that area, future development etc.....

Originally posted by @Gerald Harris :

@John Innes

Hey John

If you want to sell in this market 1 of the best ways to do this may be to take payments over time.  You just may appeal to a bigger audience of buyers.  Of course it's going to depend on what's currently going on in that area, future development etc.....

Nowhere near Vegas.  Its smack in the middle of the Reno Triangle between Reno, Sparks, and Carson City.

I don't know that area well enough, sorry.

Originally posted by @Gerald Harris :

@John Innes

Hey John

Are you suggesting seller financing the vacant land? That's an interesting idea. Please tell me more.

I am in the same boat where my mom purchased multiple lots 1 hr outside of Las Vegas. For me, I would rather sell these lots off and purchase something else that cash flows. 

I’ve seen eBay sellers do seller financing on vacant land they are using it along with no interest financing.

To check it out just go to eBay and search real estate. 

I think they were for properties here in Nevada.

Hi there!

I've sold "tons of owner-financing deals" (I.e., Florida Land) on eBay over the years! 

No Realtors!                                                                                                            

No Banks!

No Interest!

Small Down Payment!

No Qualifying!

Clean Title Guaranteed or Your Money Back!

Past "Power-Seller" and "Top-Rated Seller" on eBay. But what I'm most proud of is maintaining "100% positive feedback" for over 20 years!

I "tooted-my-horn"! All of the above "were tags" I have used in my descriptions on eBay. It took me a few years to become a "selling machine". It didn't happen overnight!

Selling vacant land on eBay works! Good luck to you! Bob