Residential Purchase Contract Needed - Arizona

5 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I am in need of a residential purchase contract, preferably one for Arizona but I'm sure a general contract will work.

I'm looking at a FSBO distressed mobile home. The "value" is in the land to be honest with you. I won't be able to tell if it's worth it to repair/remodel the mobile home or replace it until I get the lot cleared off.

I'm thinking the ARV for the lot and mobile home is around $40k. The guy wants $20k, I think I might be able to get into it for $16k. I think it probably needs $10k worth of work. I'll probably keep it as a rental.

Thanks in advance,

Casey  

Hi Casey,

I just used a local real estate attorney to work up some contracts for me (including a purchase contract for my wholesaling business). He was easy to work with and reasonable (2 contracts about $200 total). Let me know if you're interested and I'll forward his contact information to you.

Hey Casey, is it in Mesa?

I have a possible cash buyer if you get it under contract and want to wholesale it!

Cheers to your success!

Originally posted by @Bevla Reeves :

Hey Casey, is it in Mesa?

I have a possible cash buyer if you get it under contract and want to wholesale it!

Cheers to your success!

It's in AJ. I might be interested in doing that.

Would the title company have a purchase contract? I'm going to call them tomorrow AM. Just trying to gather as much info as I can before then.

All of the wholesalers I know put together their own contracts.

Some of them went online and fond plenty of them to draw inspiration from or , of course, hire an attorney...which one of my friends did also! ;)