• Investor
  • Yonkers, NY
Votes |
New Year New Mindset

Tyrone Watler
  • Investor
  • Yonkers, NY
Posted Jan 1 2016, 12:27

Like most newbie and some older investors we are all great full to @Joshua Dorkin and 

@Brandon Turner for this wealth of info we are able to gather in one place. The last couple of weeks of last year I really wanted to focus and pin point out exactly how I was going to start off in my real estate investing career, whether to invest here in NY or try to find something cheaper in another state. And I came to terms with trying to find deals in my area here in Yonkers NY. I was going to put an offer in on a 3 family REO in my area but the realtor took too long with the paper work and someone got it under contract. Hey some things just aren't meant to be. Be with this new year upon us and my vigor to find and close on a deal I know that it's just a matter of time for me and all the stars will align.

I've been putting it out there on most of my post if there is any investors in the Westchester area that would like to get together and have a cup of coffee well in my case tea please feel free to in box me.