Investing in Indiana

7 Replies

I have a pending contract on a property in Poland Indiana. Looking for investor insight in the area.

I don't know the area specifically outside of just knowing it's a small town about 45min east of Terre Haute. How did you decide to invest there or come across this property?

I'm helping a friend sell their place, Lake front property, Zillow zestimate puts it around 30K.

Was curious to know the answer to @Adrien S. question.  Would also like to know what you plan on doing with it?

what kind of investing are you doing?

I would like to wholesale it. There is a mobile home on the property. 

Single Wide MFR Home

3 BD 1 Bath

910 sq ft

.36 acre lot

I am an investor in Bloomington. I actually do homehealth in Poland area and west of Bloomington. To be honest I've not looked at any real investments past Spencer, which is about 30 minutes south east of Poland. Is it on Cagles Mill Lake or is it on a small lake there?

Forgive me y'all, it is not Lakefront, I will edit the post. It is near the Lake.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here