First Deal, Philadelphia Area, Good Opportunity?

First Deal, Philadelphia Area, Good Opportunity?

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 4 votes

I'm currently working on my first wholesale deal and I keep running the numbers to find a discrepancy in my analysis, but it seems legit. I'm hoping to gain some insight from an experienced investor, local to the area. I'm meeting with the owner tomorrow, to walk through the property and if I'm correct on my analysis, there's a significant margin. The property is off-market listed FSBO, at approx. 30% ARV, before repairs. I'm hoping to partner with someone who has experience estimating repair costs.

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Whitttier, CA · Member since 2015 · 405 posts · 110 votes
    10y

    If you don't find someone before you make the walk through. Search youtube for estimating rehab costs. There is a guy named Phil Pustejovsky Im not saying buy anything but he gave a great tutorial. Good luck

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Davon, thank you. I'll check it out. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.