ants- cost to fix?

ants- cost to fix?

Oak Harbor, WA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes

I'm looking at a 6plex in western Washington.  I seems to have a bit of a bug problem.  I have zero experience with bugs, but this looks pretty bad.  Can anyone tell me how big of a problem this looks like? Should I run for the hills or try and get it for a good price?  Is it likely that the entire building looks like this under the siding or are these type of things pretty localized. Help!

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Coeur d'Alene, ID · Member since 2016 · 551 posts · 218 votes
    10y

    As always try to get it for a good price. You could have a contingency that the seller rid the place professionally of the bugs for you. Also call an exterminator and ask them worse case senerio problems about what it could cost.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.