Hiring a Real Estate Virtual assistant

6 Replies

I have a quick question:

Suppose I hire a virtual assistant overseas and require assistant to place some calls to prospects, what are my options with regards to phone calling options/software they will use overseas to reach our American clients that is affordable?

Any suggestions highly welcome. 

Thank you

Originally posted by @Brent Coombs :

Skype?

Ok. I never really thought about the Skype option.  So we take a line via Skype which they can use to call from their station in the Phillipines? I read somewhere about using Mojo Dialer. 

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property
Originally posted by @Lois Agbor :
Originally posted by @Brent Coombs:

Skype?

Ok. I never really thought about the Skype option.  So we take a line via Skype which they can use to call from their station in the Phillipines? I read somewhere about using Mojo Dialer. 

Yep. A friend got an Indiana skype number, which disguised that he was calling from Australia. 

(As far as I know, you can nominate any State you prefer, which determines your number prefix)...

Most of the countries that you would get a virtual assistant from are not ideal for outbound calls like this.  Unfortunately, the accent triggers the scam shield to go up and it can be difficult to get past that.  A British accent is an exception and is actually favored to American English.  But you are better served with this particular application to hire a domestic or Canadian assistant.  Virtual assistants from the Philippines, India, or Eastern Europe are great but not for this use.