Realtor Referral near Ft Hood, Texas

Realtor Referral near Ft Hood, Texas

Involved In Real Estate · Potomac Falls, VA · Member since 2012 · 203 posts · 31 votes
I'm a realtor in Virginia and I am looking for a realtor near Killeen to whom I can refer a client. This realtor should have ample experience working with military members. Thanks!
0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 232 posts · 173 votes
10y

Thanks @Josef T. and @Jeremy Jackson!

I think @Account Closed and I are the only active BP agents I know of in the area - he's a solid guy who also knows his stuff. I'm also retired military, though that's true of most agents in the area - either former military or a military spouse. Also, all local agents will be very familiar with the VA loan and/or Tex Vet - over 50% of loans in our area are VA.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Killeen, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Jessica's Lloyd is an outstanding agent from exit homevets realty. She is also a military spouse and knows the area like the back of her hand
  • Killeen, TX · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 60 votes
    10y

    I'll throw my name in the hat.  I'm retired military and a licensed agent.  I know the market well.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Brian Adams is a vet, licensed agent and knows the area extremely well.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed He is well versed in the Killeen, Harker Heights and Coppers Cove. He will not steer you wrong. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Brandenburg, KY · Member since 2015 · 277 posts · 68 votes
    10y

    Brian Adams gets my vote. He's on bp also.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 232 posts · 173 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Josef T. and @Jeremy Jackson!

    I think @Account Closed and I are the only active BP agents I know of in the area - he's a solid guy who also knows his stuff. I'm also retired military, though that's true of most agents in the area - either former military or a military spouse. Also, all local agents will be very familiar with the VA loan and/or Tex Vet - over 50% of loans in our area are VA.

  • Killeen, TX · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 60 votes
    10y

    @Brian Adams  Thanks for the endorsement bud!  @Andres Piedra Send it to Brian.  He's one cool dude and he has a better hairstyle than me lol!   It's the hairstyle that matters most! :)  Seriously, Brian is solid as a rock.  He'll take care of your referral.  

  • Killeen, TX · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 60 votes
    10y

    @Dillwyn Mathurin  Thanks a million for the endorsement bud!  It means a lot to me!  Stick with me...and you and I are going places. :)      

  • Involved In Real Estate · Potomac Falls, VA · Member since 2012 · 203 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    all, thanks very much!! I will reach out for sure when they are pcs'ing (next couple months). Thanks again!

  • Killeen, TX · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    You can't go wrong with @Brian Adams. I live in Killeen currently and he has helped me tremendously in the past year or so, great guy and knows his stuff.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.