• Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Selling Investment Rental Properties to Other Investors

Mike B.
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Oct 17 2016, 06:39

Has anyone found a good platform for Selling Investment Rental Properties to Other Investors?

Basic Scenario:

I own a single family home in Pennsylvania and I live in California. The property has newly placed tenants starting a 1 yr lease with $700 monthly rent. The property just passed code enforcement inspection and needs no repairs. I decided that I want to sell the property off. The local Realtor's CMA gives the property a $68,000 value and I would like to Net $58,000. The property is a 2 bed, 1 bath, 1232 sq. ft. home with basement and detached garage. New roof and furnace a few yrs ago.

I would think it should be relatively easy to sell as a Turn-Key/Tenant-Occupied Rental Investment Property...... just need the best platform to advertise it.... 

Other than craigslist and connected investors, has anyone used any other effective ways to sell (or buy for that matter) their rental properties?  I'd rather not use a real estate agent and lose profits on commission if I don't have to.  I'm aware that BP has a buying/selling marketplace as well, but just looking for all available and useful options.

Thanks all.

Loading replies...