2nd Income Property Rented

14 Replies

Good morning BP. I am excited this morning because yesterday I got my second income property rented. Can't wait to see what the compunding of the checks looks like.

Now I'm looking for my third. Okay, I've been looking for my third since the day I got my second.

Have a great day.

Financial Freedom, here I come.

Good to hear Stanley.  Keep up the good work.  

All the best. 

Thank Bradford. I appreciate it.

Onward and upward.

Thanks @Kristopher Hanks Now my wife feels more comfortable about my next deal which I have been constantly talking about. Heck, she's even excited now and coming up with additional growth plans for our REI.

That's the best part, succeeding, so those that doubted you at all along the way can see what a little motivation can accomplish!

Congraulations @Stanley E. !! Must be a great feeling to start building you portfolio and gaining that confidence. Keep up the good work! 

Hi @Pamela Providel You're absolutely right. I was sitting here reading BP posts and realized that I will be recieving my first "multi-rents" check a few days into November. The family wanted to move in by the first of the month.

Now, I'm addicted to REI.

wow!! That's great! I actually want to get into buying rental properties as well. I started analyzing houses and getting as much education as I need before I jump in as I am a new investor. But REI does get addicting I'm in love with reading all about it and I can't wait to get my portfolio started!

congrats keep it going!

@Stanley E. Congrats and Good Luck. Are you buying all the income properties in cash are you using some form of financing? 

Great to hear Stanley, keep pressing forward.

@Stanley E. congrats!  Mine is taking way longer than I planned. Glad to hear there's hope!

Thanks @Vickiel Woodard and @Chad Hotovec

The beautiful thing is, my wife woke up this morning and suggested we kill some time before an outing we had today by looking at some properties. Now that she's got both feet in the boat, we'll be full steam ahead.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.