• Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
I am giving away a free rental house in St. Louis

Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Posted Nov 23 2016, 06:06

In what had begun last holiday season with me giving away a duplex to a deserving BP member, I want to carry on the tradition..

This year I have a SFR in St. Louis it is in need of rehab.. However it can be a great starter project for someone...

No strings attached I only ask that once you get it up and running a small portion of the rent goes to charity for the first 3 years that you own it..

The qualifying individual or couple will simply need to proof funds that they have the ability to pay cash to rehab it... I don't want someone just taking it from me and flipping it.. Wholesalers not welcome LOL...

I also want who ever I give it to ... to chronicle the rehab for the audience here on BP.. as a form of learning and entertainment..

please respond on this thread.. Last year it took me about 30 days to choose who I gave the duplex to.. and I am happy to report its been fully rehabbed and is up and running creating 1,200 a month for the couple who ended up with it.. and a nice portion going to their charity of choice.. ( which if I recall was a women's center).

Ok there ya go in the spirit of the holidays  a way for me to give back to BP community that I really like and the awesome owners of the site..  @mindyjensen

Loading replies...