Seed Capital experience

3 Replies

Hi everyone,

I was browsing the forum today and stumbled on someone's post recommending seedcapital.com and reading about their program is got me interested. Does anyone have any experience with them in establishing credit lines or anything? I was thinking that having some credit lines could help me in purchasing and rehabbing small properties quickly for "Cash" and using the BRRR strategy to pay the loans off.

I have excellent credit with good DTI. Currently I have a 30K unsecured credit line with my personal bank but need more to be able to fully find the rehab without hard money and such.

@Igor Messano I am currently in their program and would recommend it. They are based out of NV and help people get the maximum amount of business and personal credit they can get. For $3500 they guarantee you at least $50k in credit if you can meet certain standards.

Recommend it for:

- If you have cash for the purchase and are looking for renovation money

- If you believe you might go over budget on a project and need backup money

- If you want to buy materials or pay contracts for a rehab

Not recommend it for:

- Buying a property in "cash" - you still have convert the credit to cash, which is possible but does have additional fees associated

- If you can't afford the program and want to get the credit to pay for the program and your deal

- If you are already over leveraged, have bad credit, or are taking substantial risks

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions or I can help you in general. I invest primarily in the Greater Philadelphia area.

Account Closed

I have an established ecommerce business as well as becoming interested in my first property.  Just like you I have established some credit with my local bank.  But, I want more credit so I'll be able to do some renovations or maybe a flip with the property I may buy.  What I want to know is what is the difference between a credit card and a line of credit? 

@Dana Walker great question. A line of credit is line a checking account that you can draw out money. You can write checks or use it like a credit card. Each time you use it you are creating a balance that you owe the bank. This is different than a credit card that you can only use at credit card terminals to make purchases, but you cannot generally use as cash without paying additional fees.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here