Best way to utilize money to prospect? REALTOR

Best way to utilize money to prospect? REALTOR

Investor · Ascutney, VT · Member since 2015 · 291 posts · 20 votes

right now i use mojo to cold call expireds and fsbo. it cost me about $100 a month to use their triple line dialer.

i am getting sick of cold calling, i dont like it but i am kind of good at it........

was wondering if there is any other way to spend $100 a month that you like and gain some business

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 389 posts · 193 votes
9y

Hey @Devin Mann,

  In the same boat, and all I do is read about lead gen strategies. People have built their entire business on cold calling expireds and FSBOs, so if you're good at it why not keep it up? I'm still practicing, rehearsing scripts, and getting better as I go, but yet to convert. (Been doing it about six weeks). I use MOJO as well, and buy data from TheRedX, but a lot of the data is useless.

  For my personality type, I actually like door knocking, but not in January... The cold calling is my interim.

  Google 20 best lead gen strategies and pick a few you think you'd like. Facebook ads, door knocking, geo calling, etc., etc. There's lots out there, but I think if you're converting then just stay with it!

  I saw your post from about a year ago when you were just asking questions about cold calling, very cool to see you've stuck with it a year and gotten good at it! Inspiring.

Best of luck,

  JTM

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 389 posts · 193 votes
    9y

    Hey @Devin Mann,

      In the same boat, and all I do is read about lead gen strategies. People have built their entire business on cold calling expireds and FSBOs, so if you're good at it why not keep it up? I'm still practicing, rehearsing scripts, and getting better as I go, but yet to convert. (Been doing it about six weeks). I use MOJO as well, and buy data from TheRedX, but a lot of the data is useless.

      For my personality type, I actually like door knocking, but not in January... The cold calling is my interim.

      Google 20 best lead gen strategies and pick a few you think you'd like. Facebook ads, door knocking, geo calling, etc., etc. There's lots out there, but I think if you're converting then just stay with it!

      I saw your post from about a year ago when you were just asking questions about cold calling, very cool to see you've stuck with it a year and gotten good at it! Inspiring.

    Best of luck,

      JTM

  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    9y

    I don't do cold calling. I have warm calling. Warm calling is you have out a piece of social media or a letter etc. and the prospect IS CALLING YOU based on reading your sharing of knowledge or offer.

    Warm calling can also be we call around to developers on the commercial side to get first looks at properties for clients. We have actual clients wanting property today to buy. We are not trying to convince an owner to go to market and list with us and all that junk. We have credible buyers who have shown financials and are ready to go.

    So a developer gives a receptive call when you actually have clients and are not someone trying to build inventory to look credible etc.

  • Specialist · Bothell, WA · Member since 2014 · 269 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    If you're any good at cold calling, bring in folks or hire VA's and teach them how to do it, that way you start leveraging yourself by only talking to "warm leads" that cam from phone prospecting. This is 100% doable if you find the right folks, I do this for myself and other real estate agents. Go for it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.