• Contractor
  • Staten Island, NY
Votes |
Question about generating Direct Mailing leads on Listsource.com

John Spina jr
  • Contractor
  • Staten Island, NY
Posted Mar 9 2017, 07:50

Hello everyone! Looking for advice from a seasoned veteran who uses List Source.com. 

Im very new to real estate investing. As someone who is just starting out, my funds are limited and I'm kind of starting on a budget. But still I'm not letting that hold me back. As a continue to save to start my business, I feel trying to generate leads on List Source is the best start in the right direction. My goal is to retire from my current job early through rental property income and invest in real estate full time. Although I do not have the available funds to put a down payment on a rental property, even if I'm house hacking at first; I feel that pulling in leads with absentee owners with high equity would be a great place to start. 

What I'm basically asking is can someone point me in the right direction as to what exactly I should be searching for on List source. Heres what Ive incorporated into my list so far according to List source.

Geography - Staten Island, New York

Mortgage- Selected all mortgage and Clicked (Matured Mortgage) no preference on maturity date

Property- I selected  (EQIUTY $) with a range of equity from 50,000 to 80,000, i couldn't go any higher and figured less than 50,000 might be too low.

Demographics- Selected (Household) and chose a range of age from 35 to 65 years old.

Foreclosure- Selected Bank Owned REO Property. Under this tab I selected unpaid balance amount. For that amount i chose 1$ to $50,000. Im not too sure if they owe more if that would be better for not.

Options- Selected Absentee Owner also included both in and out of state owners. Then selected no preference for Trustee- owned, Corporate owned, Address completeness requirements.

Sorry if this is a little lengthy. I tried to be as precise to List Source. com page as possible and just plugged in my criteria. Any information or tips are greatly appreciated.