Votes
Dawid Surowiec
  • Linden, NJ
Votes |
4 plex in Elizabeth Nj

Dawid Surowiec
  • Linden, NJ
Posted Mar 18 2017, 20:11
Hello Bigger Pockets community! Long story short, I am looking at 4-plex's in (Elmora) Elizabeth Nj. I grow up in linden Nj. I am planning to put down 5% and owner occupy. The 4-plex I walked through today, seemed like a maze. (Most of the 4plexs in Elizabeth, that I looked at are mazes) meaning.. for example behind the door for unit 3 had a hallway with two doors.. one door had an entrance to a 2 bed 1 bath with a kitchen. And the other door, down the hallway had a door to a finished attic with a bathroom and no kitchen.... so basically when i rent out unit 3, I would have to rent out the 2 bed, 1 bath, kitchen and the attic to one tenant rather then making the property have 5 different tenants.. make it 8 tenants.. because the other top unit had the same set up. And the basement was finished and divided into two units with kitchens and bathrooms which were not legal.. What I am looking for, is someone who invests in Elizabeth and deals with 4 plexs, that have additional units.. I don't want my first invest be a headache. Thank you for your help.

Loading replies...