Investor Friendly agent

2 Replies

Hello Bigger Pocket Members and Investors,

My name is Saule. Investor friendly agent with Walzel Properties and investor in Houston. Benefits working with me:

• Passionate and motivated about real estate
  • I am investor and flipping my own houses, own some rentals
  • Have access to MLS
  • Access to expired listings
  • Help you find properties that match your investing goals.
  • Provide realistic CMA and information about the properties
  • Discounted properties for sale â�� off MLS properties
  • Know numbers which work for investors
  • Knowledge of Houston and surrounding market
  • Not only locate properties but also list if you decide to sell
  • Go extra miles to locate properties
  • Happy to refer contractors for flipping

Contact me if you are serous about investing and need my service! I posted this in market place as well with my contact details.  

Hello @Saule Shyntemirova ,

Nice to meet you! I am getting ready to apply for the state exam to get my Real Estate License. I'm interested in REI also, what brokerage would you recommend I apply with? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ashley

Ashley, 

Nice to meet you here and good luck with RE Exam. My suggestion would be to have an interview with several companies, big, medium, and small to compare what training programs they offer, mentoring and compensation package, and check what they cover.

Bigger companies such as KW, ReMAX and Century 21 offer good training programs and name recognition, however their commission split is high and you pay monthly office fees.

Smaller companies don’t offer a lot trainings, but no office fees and commission split much less.

I started with KW and switched to Walzel Properties. I like the latter since the broker is a very nice lady. If you need some training, you can start a with a bigger company and then you can transfer your license to another broker. 

Hope it helps. All the best wishes! 

Saule

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here