I have my home on the market & it's currently under contract. The issue is I didn't/don't really want to sale my home. I have about 14k worth of high interest debt that is killing me & my credit isn't the best. I have a very large amount of equity in my home. After trying to pull equity out to payoff these debts, I made the decision to sale (leaving about 50k on the table in equity). Well shortly after listing the house I was put in touch with a private lender that is willing to give me a loan.  Now I'm battling with the decision on if I should sell and walk away with a big check or stay in the house, do the loan with the private lender and refi later? Looking forward to you guys advice.