I'm new the real estate game but have had success in several flips in my area (Ann Arbor, MI). I have a potential opportunity out of state for the first time. I'm looking for advice from those who have managed a remote flip and to potentially get some insight into the Beaverton/Portland, OR market for those out there. I wouldn't be adverse to wholesaling the property as well.
Here are some of the specifics on the property.
- Location: Beaverton, OR - 10-15 mins from downtown Portland. Very Close to the Nike headquarters.
- 4bd/2.5ba, 1950 sqft. Built in 1963. Split level.
- Everything is dated. Hardwood floors under the carpet.
- New roof.
- Needs new furnace and A/C.
- Kitchen/baths paint need to be redone.
- Currently looking at a purchase price of $360,000
- Is an ARV of 430-450 reasonable for that area?
- Advice on out-of-state flipping?
- Ballpark costs on reno?