Buying and selling to current renters as owner financing.

Buying and selling to current renters as owner financing.

Wholesaler · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 36 votes
I am looking to close a wholesale property that was rented to friends but current owner wants out. I was planning on wholesaling or flipping but have heard that owner financing can be a win win. The current tenants have been living in house for 2+ years and have been doing repairs themselves anyway. They are unable to purchase for one reason or another. Is there an option where I do owner financing for them? If so how does that work? Thanks
0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 420 posts · 172 votes
    9y
    Yes you have to get creative. Find an attorney.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.