Kaysville Farmington Centerville Utah

5 Replies

Hi, is there anyone out there who invests in the Kaysville, Farmington, or Centerville markets in Utah?  Just curious.  I'm from the area and I've been slowly trying to build my buy and hold empire using conventional lending.  It's an uphill battle, in such a popular location.  Let's hear your stories, advice and tips.

@Dallin D. Hutchinson I grew up in Clearfield and have lived in SLC as of recent. I am a realtor and we focus a lot on NSL to Layton. If I were looking for a buy hold there I would look for stuff in Layton. There is a neighborhood near the Davis Hospital that has some awesome 4 plexs. If you rather do a SFR I would look for a good BRRRR.

Hey Utah. I'm looking at that area right now @Eric Gardiner . MLS isn't getting me anywhere so currently driving for dollars and found one but maybe seems like I'm not looking in the right places. Are there any 4plexes around the hospital currently for sale?

@Heather Hogue There are two. PM me your email address and I will send you the listings if you want. 

for some reason it won't let me post the comment with my email address. It's under my profile though? Or I'll email you, whatever is easiest for you @Eric Gardiner

I'm a little late to this thread, but I'm in Syracuse and have been contemplating my new investment purchase! In fact, I went ahead and became a realtor to make it easier to find the right property. (I'm also interested in local meet-ups and sharing info and learning from each other if anyone else wants to.) I am seeing some listings for duplexes and fourplexes closer to the freeway on the west side around Roy/Sunset. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.