Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
What is the easiest deal you have ever done???

James Wise#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Oct 18 2017, 10:50

So today the other co-founder of Holton-Wise (my business partner John Holton) closed on his new personal home today. This was by far one of the easiest deals I have ever been a part of.

Fellow Realtors & Investors as you know most of the time it feels like you are a tour guide traveling to property after property & when you finally get your offer in it feels like you are Moses parting the Red Sea to get the transaction closed

This deal was the easiest deal of my life. Here is the play by play.

• Monday 10:30am- John "I want to move into a bigger #house. Put me on an MLS drip for the outer ring suburbs on the westside."
  • Friday 7:00pm- We go play our weekly Racquetball game because you know, calorie counting.
  • Friday 8:00pm- In between games 2 & 3. John shows me a house from the MLS drip John "I like this one, let's go see it tomorrow."
  • Friday 8:06pm- I receive the lockbox code from the listing agent, we can see it tonight if we want.
  • Friday 8:28pm- We arrive at the house.
  • Friday 8:40pm- John "yea, this is good. Lots of wallpaper but I'll renovate it. Submit an As-Is offer."
  • Friday 8:55pm- As-Is offer submitted.
  • Today- Deal closed.

When your buyer has a few hundred deals under their belt its pretty low key.

Realtors or Investors we always have tough deals or at least we talk about the tough ones. Today I want to hear about the easiest ones. Leave the play by play in the comments below. 🏡👇👇👇👇👇👇

Loading replies...