Wholesale purchase with cash or finance through bank loans?

1 Reply

I am new to RE

I am looking into flipping for my early real estate journey.  I don't have the time right now to search for a "deal" on my own.  With this, i was thinking of going with a wholesaler.  

How can I find a good FAIR wholesaler (in state or out of state)....and GENERALLY....If i buy from a wholesaler, do I need to purchase all cash? or can i finance the property by using a bank to purchase the deal from the wholesaler?

Any thoughts, other strategies?

Thanks all

Just trying to help here... if you don't have the time to find a deal yourself, what makes you think you'll have the time to deal with a contractor and the issues that come up when flipping a home? I would seriously consider the time commitment of flipping before jumping in....

That being said, it's a free market and a deal that a wholesaler will bring you will either make sense/not make sense for you. I have seen wholesalers make $1 million on a fee. Is that fair? Sure, it was a unique property, my client had a deal, and 4x the investment in 18 months. I typically see wholesalers make 5-15k a property. As you know, it takes time and energy to find deals and ultimately put them together

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.