• Professional
  • lincoln park, mi
Votes |
Closing a Deal w/ Cash Offer, No Agent, while Property is Pending

Brandon Lancaster
  • Professional
  • lincoln park, mi
Posted Nov 24 2017, 08:11

I Need Creative Ideas and/ or Suggestions to Stop a Transaction from Happening and Close this DEAL,  ALL CASH ASAP.

So I Recently Found a Home I want to Purchase All Cash. but the Home is Already in Pending Status & Now Says (on Zillow) Taken off Market.

I Stumbled upon the Home Because i was in the Area Biddding a Job. 

Long Story Short I Find out that they Already Have an offer & "Possibly" have Accepted an offer (though i was told by owners brother i could still put in an offer, so IDK)

My Questions are , if she has Accepted an offer on the property , But Feels my offer is More Attractive can She Change her Mind and sell it to me All Cash??   instead of Waiting on the other Party to Get Approved for Loan? ( if they arent approved already) 

Also Part of my Strategy to Making my All Cash Offer even More Appealing is to "Somehow, IF POSSIBLE"??? Release her Realtor from being involved and by doing so FSBO (For Sale By Owner) She will Save Approximately 6% ? Realtor Fees, Plus Another Approx $2K in Closing Costs

Asking $73K 

Minus Realtor Fee & Closing Costs They Should Save Around $7K

Now We're At Around $ 66K  

I Also Would Allow Her Extra Time to Move out without the Rush, And She would Receive Money Much Sooner.

Im Meeting with her in 2 Hrs!! & NEED to TRY to Get Creative Somehow/if Legally possible?? AND CLOSE THIS DEAL.

(Ill Keep Realtor in Deal If I Must, I Just Felt That was a Bonus for Both of us If Possible.)

THANK YOU FOR "ANY" HELPFUL INPUT,  IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS !!

Loading replies...