Votes
Lazaro Vento
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Airbnbing properties without owning them

Lazaro Vento
  • Miami, FL
Posted Dec 1 2017, 22:48

Am on my second house hack the first one I was in for about 2 years. I rented it for 2,750 per month a large house plus guest house and was able to dived a 3rd unit and still had lots of room for me and my family. The guest house brings in about 2,200 per month on Airbnb and the studio that I created makes about 2k. So I was able to live rent and bill free for 2 years. Now it was time for an upgrade so I found a larger house that rents for 4,500 I was able to get 2k from a normal renter for the part of the house that I lived in. So now am at only 2500 per month the large house allows for a separate rental space for airbnd that will bring in about 2k so my net will be 500 per month I live thE house of my dreams. I’ve been growing my Airbnb business at a rate of 1 unit every 2 to 3 months and I don’t own any of them. We are sitting on 19 units right now and yes the headaches will drive some people out of the game. But if you are willing to put in the work the cash flow will keep you in the game and happy the great thing is that you can do this in any market with some work.

Loading replies...