St Petersburg Gulfport FL - Is it time to sell?!

1 Reply

I have a couple of rentals in Gulfport and N St Pete I bought in 2012 which have a small positive Cash flow and have appreciated in value a decent amount. I don’t live in the area and the tenants I’ve had so far haven’t been great paying late and some damage. rents keep going up which has helped with cash flow and repairs. Given the run up in prices is it time to cash out some profits to pay down mortgages on my other rentals to prepare for a possible slow down or do people feel that area is a great long term investment for appreciation? Thanks Steve
@Steve Janiak . I could have met with you last week at the owl diner when I was in Lowell. it was so cold I couldn't wait to get home to South St Petersburg. you and i met by accident when my partner cheryl collected your tenants rent mistakenly, thinking it was part of the portfolio she had just taken over. remember that? I'm still actively investing in this area if you want to cash out, don't mind if they are a little beat up. if you still have my number give me a call or send me a message. that mistake is still one of my better investor stories. Geoffrey

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.