Opportunity Tracking Methods

Opportunity Tracking Methods

Spring, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

My family has set a goal to buy about 10 rental properties in the next couple of months.  I have taken the lead on looking / screening based on some of the criteria we have set.  However I am frequently running across some of the same properties from my realtors portal.  Additionally, for the the properties I analyze I am just setting up folders for each based on area.  Does anyone use any software or have any sound method for quickly aggregating / tracking opportunities, organizing analysis and sharing analysis with investors (in my case family members)? 

Thank you.

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sweden · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @AJ Clark Did you manage to achieve your goal of 10 rental properties since then?

    What I have used in the past for tracking was a combination of Google maps custom maps where you can collect pins to have and overview of properties you're analyising and that you have looked at. Together with Airtable to track the actual information on the property.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.