Isaac Geller
  • Jerusalem, none
Votes |
Making connections while living out of states

Isaac Geller
  • Jerusalem, none
Posted Dec 9 2017, 12:07

Hi friends!

I am a newbie living in Israel, been a member in BP for about 2 months now. I tried focusing in the Atlanta market but it turns out that you need about 100K to start investing there, while currently i can get 50-60K to start with. My main investing plan is start with flipping to expand my financial abilities, and slowly add rentals to get constant  cash flow. I want to focus on 1-2 markets for the near 5-10 years.

I some cardinal questions I am dealing with:

1. Do you know a market that 50-60K are enough to start making flip deals (Did some research and foun Cleveland is pretty cheap now but not sure how cheap)? If not I will be really happy to get an advise what to do then (really want to getstarted!!)?

2. This question is mostly directed to long distance investors. How do you find agents, PMs etc. in a distaned area? and more importantly how do you develop trust? how do you know that when a wholesaler offers a deal and says it's a good one, that he is honest? I an really interested in creating long term relationships with good and serious people in the market i choose to invest in, I am jist afraid that untill you know your market well people will take advantage and con me.

3. What books are recomended to long distance investors? I want to focus on what i need to know from my specifןc point of view (as i won't be the one in charge of managing the rehab myself) and get some insights of how I can be effective and proכessional (I am sure tht some long distane investors are!).

Thanks!

Loading replies...