Votes
Jeff Hallenbeck
  • Bonney Lake, WA
Votes |
Puget Sound (seattle) market

Jeff Hallenbeck
  • Bonney Lake, WA
Posted Dec 18 2017, 20:25
Just looking for feedback on general predictions on the seattle market. I live in the south puget sound (bonney lake) area. My girlfriend and i both own one home each. I am currently renting my home out to a wonderful tenant snd living in my girlfriends home. Our goal is to but a third home in the next couple of years and rent both out; however we are really trying to be careful and disect this market in every way possible. We obviously do not want to buy high but that seems to just be the area. I am a bit apprehensive to buy a 550k home up here. Everywhere i look around, there just seems to be a thriving economy up here! Everything is appreciating so rapidly. My question for all of my fellow BP members is....do you think the seattle market will continue and mirror the prices that california has seen in the past or do any of you see a potential correction up here? The south puget sound seems to be reaping the benefits of being within travel distance of the seattle tech boom! Just looking for some predictions and/or feedback!

Loading replies...