Votes
Scott Graham
  • Westford, MA
Votes |
2018 Business Goals?! What are yours?

Scott Graham
  • Westford, MA
Posted Jan 1 2018, 15:53

What are your companies business goals for 2018? Have you set them? Have you discussed them with your business partner? How will you keep track? 

If you are new to real estate like me, what are your objectives?

My business partner and I officially opened our company and closed on our first duplex right before Thanksgiving of 2017. We have been actively putting in 2-4 offers a month. We understand those numbers are very low but in our defense we got into Real Estate Investing in March of 2017. We spent the first 4 months getting educated and attending networking events before we started making serious offers. 

Now that my partner has become a licensed Realtor, and our network has grown tremendously, our goal is to put in 10 offers a month or 2-3 offers a week. Working full time makes this challenging but its still very achievable. In order to stay on track we are both going to hold each other responsible for accomplishing tasks. Every Sunday night - we lay out a plan for the week. Wednesday's we check in to see if we are on track. Saturdays we review our goals from the past week and review our success's and failures. These conversations last 15 minutes tops. Yes we do work on our business every day but in order to become a professional we believe in putting in 10,000 hours of focused dedication.

What are your goals? Lets make 2018 an awesome year!

Loading replies...