• Rental Property Investor
  • Glen Cove, NY
Votes |
Virtual Assistant for Market Analysis

Eric Telese
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Glen Cove, NY
Posted Jan 29 2018, 17:13

I currently have a long list of markets that I am interested in buying my first rental property in (long-distance). I don't know where to begin with my research to narrow down my desired market as there are so many metrics I want to look at. I just downloaded @Scott Trench 2017 BP Best Markets Spreadsheet and it is definitely a huge help as some of the markets I am looking at are on there.

Furthermore, I just had the idea of hiring a virtual assistant to delegate some of the research to. There was a good amount of talk of virtual assistants in 4-Hour Work-Week and @Brandon Turner seems like he utilizes them as well.

What do you all think of the idea of hiring out some market analysis? I know that the credibility and source of information is primitive in this research phase, and have never worked with a VA before. I don't want to hire it out and risk getting bad information just to save some time, but if it is valuable work then my time can definitely be spent elsewhere. I hear that they do legitimate work, but what are your opinions?

Loading replies...