Hello everyone my name is Jhoan and I am from Leesburg, VA. I am new to real estate investing and also new to Biggerpockets community. Being new to this I hope to meet and connect with different investors in the group that can help me grow in this business :)
I am currently familiarizing myself with wholesaling and I am working on building my cash buyers list. Being that I have no background in real estate one of my struggle is that I always find it a little awkward reaching out to the cash buyers. For example, I sent out some post cards to cash buyers in my market and one of them called back and asked how did I got his information. I wasn't sure what to say at that moment LOL what would be the best way to answer that kind of questions?
Also aside from wholesaling what other avenue can I take that is no or less money down?
Looking forward for some feedback and thank you in advance!
@Jhoan Dela Cruz Welcome to BP!
1. Answer honestly! Let the buyer know how you came to have their information.
2. Work with partners. You find the deal and let your partner bring the credit/equity. Share the profits.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.