Question for DFW Wholesalers

3 Replies

Been searching through posts to get a clear picture on the wholesale funding process. I am reading that some wholesalers use transactional funding to do a double closing and some buyers use the C Buyers funds. It appears there would be added costs by using transactional funding vs using C Buyer funds. Assuming that assigning is not a desired option, what are the determining factors in choosing to use transactional funding vs using C Buyers funds? On the surface it would appear that using C Buyer funds is always cheaper and achieves the same result but transactional funding exist for a reason. Is it Title Company driven, TREC driven, privacy driven, or personal preference driven? Please educated me. Thanks! 

Maybe I posted at a bad time or maybe this is a bad question. Nevertheless, I am trying this again :)

I think you're over thinking all of it.  It's quite easy just bring me a deal, assign the contract over to me and you get paid.  Pretty simple!!  If your concerned about the C buyer knowing how much you made, don't be.  I've paid out $20+K and my only concern is that my numbers work.

I am not concerned about the C Buyer knowing what I am making. I would like to understand why some people are using transactional funding and some are using C Buyer funds. Why are people incurring the transactional funding fee if they can use C Buyer funds? There has to be logic behind that. I am not an experienced wholesaler so that is why I am asking the questions. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here