Thinking in invest out State

5 Replies

Hi Every one

I know that for new Investors may not be too good invest outside of state but I have a Friend in Reading

PA he don't know nothing about real Estate inventing but from his point of view he say that the houses are cheap and the rent is good anybody from PA and if from Reading much better that could give feedback

thanks so much and have a profitable day

I invest in Reading PA. I have a duplex in a C neighborhood. My best advice is to stay away from the South Side. Anything on the North is a bit better. Rents are higher and the tenants are less likely to turn their apartments into “trap houses.” Screen your tenants really well and don’t give anyone any chances. lol Purchase prices are low, vacancies are about 5% give or take, but you will need to landlord a little more or fine a good property manager. I can give you information on a decent property manager if you need one. Good luck :) 

Originally posted by @Jose Vazquez :

I invest in Reading PA. I have a duplex in a C neighborhood. My best advice is to stay away from the South Side. Anything on the North is a bit better. Rents are higher and the tenants are less likely to turn their apartments into “trap houses.” Screen your tenants really well and don’t give anyone any chances. lol Purchase prices are low, vacancies are about 5% give or take, but you will need to landlord a little more or fine a good property manager. I can give you information on a decent property manager if you need one. Good luck :) 

Thanks so much man  I really appreciate your help and I'll be contact you to see what's going on there 

Originally posted by @Antoine Martel :

Amauris.

I live in CA and only invest out of state because that's where the best returns are for cash flow.

Would love to help you!

thanks man and yes that's why I would like to see outside my are because I live in a good market but I think that a lot of investor and home owner are playing too much with the prices and the other reason is to expand my range of action 

Originally posted by @Amauris Lora :
Originally posted by @Antoine Martel:

Amauris.

I live in CA and only invest out of state because that's where the best returns are for cash flow.

Would love to help you!

thanks man and yes that's why I would like to see outside my are because I live in a good market but I think that a lot of investor and home owner are playing too much with the prices and the other reason is to expand my range of action 

Exactly. The midwest would be prefect you you then. Let me know if you need any help.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.