Votes
Jalen Carethers
  • Greensboro, NC
Votes |
How I was able to leave corporate America and get my FREEDOM

Jalen Carethers
  • Greensboro, NC
Posted Mar 24 2018, 05:21
Hey all, I was a collegiate athlete with a degree in criminal justice. I went to Australia for a little while to play pro basketball but did not make a lot of money as everyone thinks. I returned home with zero work experience, no trade experience About 3,000$ to my name but a determined mindset. I’m 6’8” and I started delivering furniture and stock shelves at target to get an income. Then I began looking into real estate and it changed my quality of life and helped me get out of depression and from a deep identity crisis. I looked up real estate agent and other real estate avenues. I ran into Tom Kroll real estate podcast. In 6 months I had my first wholesale deal that was two blocks away from my mothers house where I was living at the time in North Carolina. That deal was for 8,000 dollar assignment. I didn’t blow that money. I re-invested it. Created my LLC, built a team with two other individuals and we began to work, driving for dollars, working delinquent tax list and other avenues. We have been able to do over 500 real estate Transactions in two years and have been able to help others and be financially free. It is possible! Thank you for taking the time to read, just wanted to encourage the next individual

Loading replies...