• Vancouver, WA
Votes |
What do you think is fair?

Rapy Narruhn
  • Vancouver, WA
Posted Mar 27 2018, 11:49

Hey guys! 

Thank you in advance for reading this. 

I recently just got a property under contract. Comparing the ARV to the price I got the property under contract for is about a $180,000 spread.

I've been working on this particular property for the last year or so. The reason it took so long was timing. I was honestly somewhat tired of the excuses that I received from the sellers of why they weren't ready yet but I knew deep down inside that they were SERIOUS about selling the property. It was all because of procrastination. Yet they were and are amazing people.  I kept remembering reading about the follow-up and consistency. I've closed on multiple properties before now since I started my real estate journey about 2 years ago so this wasn't new to me. Just have to be patient. What's new to me now is that I am partnered with someone and not an employee anymore. 

My partner provided the marketing and I worked the phones, found the deal and got it under contract. This particular property took about a year to close. The property would probably need anywhere from $50-60k in remodel. Considering that with the $180,000 spread, and the fact that my partner funded the marketing, 

What do you think would be a fair fee to receive for this property if you got it under contract? 

Thank you in advance for your reply. 

Loading replies...