Flipping a House, Should I do For Sale by Owner?
Hi everyone,
My name is Edward and hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for reading my forum discussion page. I am new to this whole real estate world and was asked by my Dad if I wanted to help him flipped a house. There are two challenges he asked if I was able to do. First, if I able to help him with interior design the house (in which I do not have any knowledge of beside watching a lot of house flipping shows) and Second to help him sell the house. He was suggesting that if you think you can sale this house after renovation, you can keep the realtor commission fee (In which is kinda what my motivation). Therefore my question is, What is the pros and cons for, For Sale by owner? I do not have a real estate license and is trying to sale my house as FSBO. What are the things that I need to know and is it actually worth it? Second question is that, is there any tips on interior design. Is there an app I can use to help me with simple blue print layout to creatively redesign a house, allowing the house to have sharp and clean look to attract the buyer.
Thanks again in advance for the help and suggestions!