Jason Eisler
  • Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Votes |
Looking for other Investors in Palm Beach/ Fort Lauderdale area

Jason Eisler
  • Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Posted May 10 2018, 20:37

Hey bigger pocket members,

This is my first time posting, but a long time Bigger Pockets podcast fan. My name is Jason Eisler I am 30 years young and have worked the last ten years as a collateral loan broker and and I just moved to the Palm Beach/ Fort Lauderdale area 5 weeks ago from NYC. But recently moved on to starting my own domain brokerage business DNAdvisor.com (Domain Name Advisor) I am looking for other investors in the area who have lived here for some time and have investment properties here. I am currently looking for my first property, but want to ask some questions regarding locations and other insights on investing in Florida from someone who knows the area well and has an established business here. I was hoping to pick your brain over the internet or an actual cup of coffee/beer whatever your preference is. As I mentioned before I just moved here 5 weeks ago with my fiancé and dog and would love to meet other investors in the and area grow my network and hit the ground running.

Looking forward to your responses and hopefully introducing myself to you in person as well.

Loading replies...