• New to Real Estate
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Finally looking to go out of state

Dorian Jones
  • New to Real Estate
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jun 4 2018, 22:18

Hello all, it's been a while since I've posted anything in the forums. I've been busy searching for deals, writing a book, I began my motivational speaking career as well as preparing to re-launch my clothing brand.

I've been actively looking for deals in the South LA market, but haven't had much luck. I've been cold calling anomy partner is door knocking people I can't reach via phone. We are receiving responses, but no interested parties as of yet. WE WILL KEEP GOING.

I have been searching other markets and I really like what Detroit has to offer and I see a lot of potential there. I am planning on taking a trip out there so that I can meet with some locals and get a real feel for the city. I would like to go and attend a meet-up so that I can hear everyones stories and gauge the market. I am excited about doing so. I plan on potentially partnering with someone on a fix n flips so that I can build capital and purchase some rental properties along the way.

Feel free to share your experiences in the last few months in your market also, the good, bad, and ugly.