Votes
Shimmy Yose
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
About to get my first investment MultiFamily

Shimmy Yose
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Jun 12 2018, 15:39

Hi biggerpockets! This year i decided that its a time to start investing in a multi-family as a first investment in my life. Why? Because i wanna start bigger.

I know many investors here are very professional and i would like to get a little help from you guys.

So here is the story. Im 27yo and i moved from other country 3 years ago to the USA , my credit score is 700+ but its not long enough , its about 10months old. Im trying to work hard to get the credit the best i can like leasing a car and use a credit card.

I saved 100,000$ and i feel like im ready to buy a multi family property around 70k-90k each unit.

My questions are: 1. Any recommendations how i can get a loan/mortgage with that kind of credit score(700) for investing?

2. Can you guys tell me in a short story what is the process to get a loan? Should i go to the bank first to know how much they can lending me or to pick an investing first and than i should go to the bank? I just dont know what is my average property price that i should look for without knowing what is the loan that they will give me.

3. What you guys thinking about Florida multi-family market? What you guys thinking about Philadelphia area? What you guys thinking about Houston ?

4. Any other states/cities you guys recommend me to take a look for multi-family investment?

5. What the most important questions to ask the seller about the property ?

6. What is the solution if i cant get a loan from the bank because my credit score?

7. THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Loading replies...