Houston/Galveston Realators and Investors

Houston/Galveston Realators and Investors

Flipper/Rehabber · Summit, MS · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 1 vote

I am based out of Mississippi and I received a call about a property in Texas City. I'm looking to network with a Investor friendly Agent to run some comps on the property for me. The sellers are super eager to sell but I'm afraid they are asking way to much for the property.

Thanks,

Brandon M.

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • League City, TX · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    Hey Brandon, were you able to find any help on the property? I am in the area and can help you out if needed. Let me know what I can do, or shoot me a direct message with the details. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.