Lawyers in Atlanta that works with unique title issues

Lawyers in Atlanta that works with unique title issues

Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 1 vote

Hello,I'm hoping someone can recommend an attorney here in Atlanta that can work through title issues, we are ready to close on a deal but we ran into an issue where her brother who has interest In the property passed away and we are now trying to locate his Ex wife And kids Any suggestions Would be great We've already tried several options of skip trace And working with the family to see if they know anything about their whereabouts 

0Reply
12 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    Wow I'm curious to see how this turns out - I bet you can do it! I've never done something like that but...

    • More skip trace - other there more reliable skip trace services to rely on? Maybe offer a greater incentive than their normal rates to find X person?
    • Social media - how old are these children? They may have a facebook or twitter?
    • PI - maybe a private investigator would have even more resources or advice. But maybe I've been watching too much Jessica Jones :shrug:

    Good luck,

  • Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hey @ Richie Choy Thanks for the encouraging words, I'm always willing to share any information I can, let's make some time to meet up soon. Here is an update, we successfully found 2 of the members we are looking for and we have them assisting us in finding the last person. I am still in search of an Attorney that can go the extra mile in handling title issue, this will allow me to do what I do best which is continue to get deals done. If anyone knows a attorney in the Atlanta area it would be greatly appreciated.

  • RE Investor · Newnan, GA · Member since 2015 · 309 posts · 132 votes
    8y
    Bryan Sinegal long time! Glad to see you are going strong. Patience will be the best advice I can give, title issues can take some time to clear up. Stick with it and you will be rewarded once everything is cleared.
  • Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hey, Rush thanks for reaching out and you're right it sure has, what have you been working on here lately? Thanks for the advice. 

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Halperin Lyman, LLC. They specialize in closing for real estate investors. Really good for double closing. http://www.halperinlyman.com/

    I also use Weissman Law. They are a sizable firm, so have the resources for the more complicated cases. http://weissman.law

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.