Recommendations for Louisville, Ky wholesalers

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
8y

I'm glad you asked, I've been meaning to ask as well! I'm also interested in getting on some wholesaler's lists. I'm on the hunt for my next flip, not impressed with MLS right now.

I'm currently on Joel Cecil's list with fastandeasyhomebuying.com - Someone I work with bought a home through him and it went great!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I'm glad you asked, I've been meaning to ask as well! I'm also interested in getting on some wholesaler's lists. I'm on the hunt for my next flip, not impressed with MLS right now.

    I'm currently on Joel Cecil's list with fastandeasyhomebuying.com - Someone I work with bought a home through him and it went great!

  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    I’ve bought a few from Joel as have my investors. Most of the good wholesalers don’t really advertise around here.
  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Seems like the good ones also have pretty short buyers lists...

  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    Joanna, I know 3-4 who find 4-10 houses a month and only have 2-3 buyers. I’ve been the first position buyer for a few wholesalers and it’s nice to get first crack at deals. That said I’ve noticed prices creep up after a few in a row.
  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Jay Leisten I can’t say I have been able to have that experience but maybe someday! I’m just getting started but the wholesaler I know the best only has 5 buyers. Quality not quantity. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Joanna Dennis:

    Seems like the good ones also have pretty short buyers lists...

    You're on mine! :)  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.