what contracts should I use a purchase agreement or WD

what contracts should I use a purchase agreement or WD

Member since 2018 · 42 posts · 3 votes

I'm just beginning in real estate and i'm looking to invest in rental properties using the brrrr method. I'm trying to figure out what would be the best contract to use when getting a house under contract?? 

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 42 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I'm thinking purchase agreement?? 

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    Just a standard purchase and sales agreement. You can find them at stationary stores or online. Just make sure to have an attorney look it over. And of course, if you're going through a real estate agent, they will have a purchase and sales contract already.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.