what contracts should I use a purchase agreement or WD

2 Replies

I'm just beginning in real estate and i'm looking to invest in rental properties using the brrrr method. I'm trying to figure out what would be the best contract to use when getting a house under contract?? 

Just a standard purchase and sales agreement. You can find them at stationary stores or online. Just make sure to have an attorney look it over. And of course, if you're going through a real estate agent, they will have a purchase and sales contract already.